What do you guys think? Is this script worth it?

nancy11

Beta member
Hey all, I am new to this community and I have decided to start off with an arcade script. After doing a careful research I decided to go for the script.<<<LINK DELETED>>>They have 1600 games and saw that they are the only one to provide an automatic games installer.....which is kinda cool cuz I will be able to install games in bulk in the future.

I have found a discount voucher on DP which gives a 35% discount too, the code to that voucher is "33xs0ddd"...the owner of the site says that this voucher is limited...hope it works.

I have made my decision but want to ask if anyone else has used them...I was hoping to hear for some kind of a feedback....maybe I'll let you know if this discount works after I purchase.

Cheers,
nancy

ILLEGAL POST; NO ADVERTISING

you'll get more responsed if this was in general computer or social section. Or wait shouldn't it be in there anyway?

and as far as the games go, i always love to play arcade games while in class :)

you'll get more responsed if this was in general computer or social section. Or wait shouldn't it be in there anyway?, and as far as the games go, i always love to play arcade games while in class :)
If you see a link in a post in future, report it, Raffaz did, otherwise I wouldn't have caught this spammer, OK?:)

the person's thread was "is this script worth it" and they were asking if that script thingy was a good price for what you are buying... i dont see how that is advertising
It was, I used the link, there was a charge to pay, therefore the rules say that constitutes advertising.

im with borat on this i think the girl just wanted to know if it was good or not that she did pay..

me i say NO!..

Brookfield it's just like me saying "this company has got this product for this amount of money, is it worth it?"

Although I don't think it should have been in the for sale section. maybe the social lounge

Back
Top Bottom