ip addresses

Anywhere from abosuletly nothing to your whole life. This mainly depends on security.

depends, if they root your comp and you have say a document that says your info they would.... for instance if they opened my folder called "school" they would see my name and stuff in the top corner of all the assignments.

I know but there are many "race" of people in america Do you have some people wanting to hurt you because of your race?Anyway they can do damage if there good but security is so good now it is really hard to do any damage.( but all the same be on the safe side and lock it up).Also if its wireless go with the 128 bit encryption to be safe.

If someome knows my ip address what info can they get about me?

Dude I will be completely honest with you, if someone knows there shit with computers they can EASILY own your system just by knowing your IP address alone.

If you want to know how just ask me or pm me.

yea i was jwing im cocasion and european so if they want to mess with me they'll hav to fuck with the whole US. but jwing because people can easily find out other peeps ip address so i was like thats fucked up if they can do all this shit

Back
Top Bottom