Toddler fight women spared jail

god... just god... what is this world comming to? its sickening. those mothers don't deserve to raise thier childeren. those childeren deserve better. They deserve to live a life that isn't full of peer pressure from what should be a parental unit.

Doing any kind of harm to a kid, weather, its physical, mental, or sexual is the worst crime to me. Kids are innocent things that shouldn't have to go through that kind of trauma. It may be radical, too radical for some of you, but i think that should be grounds for excution. not the normal "wait 40 years till no-one remembers you, then kill you" excicutions, but 5 days after convicted your gone buddy.

We wonder why society is as bad as it is? its because kids are being raised in an enviorment where that kind of stuff is ok. THey don't know its wrong untill its too late.
yea. theres so many people around (mainly chavs) who have been raised to think this type of stuff is ok. its deffo the parents fault.

Suspended sentences, what a joke. Its disgusting, they knew what they were doing so they should have got 10 years plus
yea. if you are caught speeding in your car or something stupid like that you have to go through the hassle of having a breath test, paying the fine, etc, especially when you are caught with a speed camera, thats just a joke imo. when serious crimes are comitted they dont seem to give a crap any more. is it because the prizons are full, they are spending too much time on petty crimes, they are going soft, who knows..

yea. theres so many people around (mainly chavs) who have been raised to think this type of stuff is ok. its deffo the parents fault.

yea. if you are caught speeding in your car or something stupid like that you have to go through the hassle of having a breath test, paying the fine, etc, especially when you are caught with a speed camera, thats just a joke imo. when serious crimes are comitted they dont seem to give a crap any more. is it because the prizons are full, they are spending too much time on petty crimes, they are going soft, who knows..

Exactly right there, and the reason they get away with it is because theres no money in it to them, no they would sooner bill you for a fine so it can pay back a little or the billions of pounds the government spend on crap like giving liberty's to inmates in prison IE TV, computer , radio etc.

suspended sentence is the biggest joke ever , i say sterilise them so they can neve have children again and life in jail

My God, that doesnt even make me mad, its one of those things that is so wrong it irritates the shit out of you...

Yeah thats what its doing to me.

My God.

My God, that doesnt even make me mad, its one of those things that is so wrong it irritates the shit out of you...

Yeah thats what its doing to me.

My God.

Its so unthinkable , forcing children to fight, its like something out of Roman gladiator times,

Its so unthinkable , forcing children to fight, its like something out of Roman gladiator times,
i also seen the paper this morning and some guy that was hosting dog fights in his house between dogs that where bred for the sole purpose of fighting and he got a prision sentence , i cant remember how long but jhe got a jail sentence so basically the government gives more rights to dogs than to children now

edit>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/6576057.stm

Unfortunately its a sign of modern times these days, as a social worker I could tell you all sorts of indescribable horrors which I have seen, abuse situations, which have made me want to lamp the person who commits it, but can't do nothing because the police go..."there is not enough evidence"

Its sad, very sad state of affairs......

Back
Top Bottom