What should I make my movie on?

superman22x

Golden Master
My friend and I are going to make a short movie, idk how long. I have 2 airsoft guns, a beretta and a P99. They are black metal so we can use them in teh movie. Plenty of small pocket knives, and a huge backyard. I just need a very basic plot or idea, like a hitman after one person, but i need a reason and a starting scene and I can go from there. I can play different parts with different stuff maybe, idk. Any ideas? I can load in sirens gun shots, some green screen explosions from online, good stuff like that. What should I make my film on? I've never been very creative, lol.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, BTW.

I'd be careful when shooting a movie involving airsoft guns and pocket knives, not exactly the safest activity you and your friends could be doing.

I'd be careful when shooting a movie involving airsoft guns and pocket knives, not exactly the safest activity you and your friends could be doing.

well it isn't as dangerous as playing with airsoft guns while breathing fire with your pants down near alligators while having your armpit hair being snipped by hedgers.

anyway, be imaginative but i'm those damn computer games ruined your imagination *shakes fist at monitor* :D

Whatever you do, it'll be good with a nice pair of black suits.

Professionals with guns. Ahh.. :D

You know, MIB style, lol.

not a good time to make that type of movie, after what happened at VT

Its not like that, like my cousins and I just made a james bond movie. We were going to have the hitman drop the pocket knife and than pick up like a plastic knife for jokes. I know how to use green screens in adobe, but finding backdrops and having an actual green screen is the hard part, lol.

Its not like that, like my cousins and I just made a james bond movie. We were going to have the hitman drop the pocket knife and than pick up like a plastic knife for jokes. I know how to use green screens in adobe, but finding backdrops and having an actual green screen is the hard part, lol.
large sheet of green material isnt that expensive

and you can get backdrops from the internet

i have a green screen in my basement but its REALLY annoying to light it properly

Back
Top Bottom