Grand Theft auto san Andreas PC

I wish :p...I downloaded it, i'm in no way creative enough to make something like that lol....the screenshot doesn't do it justice because of the white marks...they are shine marks because the car shines, there are some good mods Here for all versions of GTA

Sorry I spose I am a tad off topic lol

Matt

omfg this mission is making me so angry i just omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate this mission i have to make the car jump so i press right trigger and ti hope it says go left so i hit the left arrow key and it tells me its wrong WTF and when it says any direction and i hit that direction and make the car jump it wont add to my score and the gay opponent h as a high ass score

It's not that hard on the PC version. You just need to be patient and keep calm. If you freak out and get all mad at the game, then you're undoubtedly going to mess up. I think it took me about one to two tries before I aced that mission.

If i remember correctly, that mission did annoy me a fair bit but I remember completing it with a PS2-like controller on the PC..Just keep trying, if you get frustrated and annoyed, stop playing and come back tomorrow to try lol

Matt

alvino said:
It's not that hard on the PC version. You just need to be patient and keep calm. If you freak out and get all mad at the game, then you're undoubtedly going to mess up. I think it took me about one to two tries before I aced that mission.
Yeah, that's very true.

Back
Top Bottom