Guitar Hero 2 for 360!

i play frets on fire. it is cool, and it is hard, unlike step mania (you hold your keyboard like a guitar, and use F1-F5 as frets)

edit- yeah you could use the 360 controller, becuase you can use any input device for the game.

Nice. I may have to check that out, thanks :)

EDIT:
Could look a bit better couldn't it? Looking at the screenshots :p

I want that game really bad. How sick is it??

Unfortunately, I spent all my cash last weekend on various things that seem useless now compared to this game.

Hehe the games great!
I just wish like I said earlier it had less metal tracks within it, yet I've still got a lot to unlock.
Last night I got Sweet Son Of Mine which was a good inclusion on an encore.

I'm definietly getting better though. Learning when to do hammer ons where I don't need to strum again to hit a fret, and I'm now on Medium, as I passed Easy.

GOT THE CONTROLLER WORKING IN WINDOWS:

As for Frets On Fire, the amount of choice I'll have with that game is amazing!
I managed to get the Explorer Guitar for the 360 (wired) working in Windows, using a special driver you can get free from Microsoft!
So, I tested it with the game, and it works wonders :cool:

I wonder if they need any help... since I wouldn't mind making 3D models for them if it helped them make it perform/look better.

Kage said:
Hehe the games great!
I just wish like I said earlier it had less metal tracks within it, yet I've still got a lot to unlock.
Last night I got Sweet Son Of Mine which was a good inclusion on an encore.

I'm definietly getting better though. Learning when to do hammer ons where I don't need to strum again to hit a fret, and I'm now on Medium, as I passed Easy.

GOT THE CONTROLLER WORKING IN WINDOWS:

As for Frets On Fire, the amount of choice I'll have with that game is amazing!
I managed to get the Explorer Guitar for the 360 (wired) working in Windows, using a special driver you can get free from Microsoft!
So, I tested it with the game, and it works wonders :cool:

I wonder if they need any help... since I wouldn't mind making 3D models for them if it helped them make it perform/look better.

Is Guitar Hero out on the PC?

Back
Top Bottom