Sweet, I just spent some money

superman22x said:
What do you mean, will it be really bad? Maybe I should resesel it, lol.

haha idk, it might not be that bad. It's just when i threw something similar (but i think it's still better than what you bought) into my computer I had to relax the timings to get it to work but it was still more of a benefit to have the extra memory despite making it slower overall.

maybe not but try it anyway and if it doesn't read correctly (as it will automatically downclock to work properly) you will have to relax the timings so you can set it to the correct memory clock.

Ok, will downcloacking the timings make a bigperformance drop in my good stick of kingston Ram?

oh yes for sure, it was still worth while when i added crappier RAM. Any performance I might have lost from relaxing the timings i regained substantially with the increased memory size. so don't worry it should still be worth it in the end

Ok, thanks, I was starting to get worried lol. My old Ram is kingston value Ram. So its a good brand but not great stuff either I guess.

superman22x said:
Defenatly faster, in cpuz it says its micron tech. Works at same speed and stuff to I think.
Glad it worked out for ya. Sometimes buying used thigns especially off ebay can be a pain

Back
Top Bottom