Come On You Spurs

GlasseyeUK said:
As much as I would love us to take the gooners, I am not really to sure if its gonna be possible, we left it too late once again to start our surge, although believe me I am going to be cheering them all the way to this..

I don't think we are gonna get a Champions League place but I think we should definately get the UEFA spot, plus we got Seville on wednesday, which is gonna be a difficult game
Its going to be a dog fight i think, i only hope our former striker doesnt put one over us(Kanoute) and its on thursday which sucks as we have to play chelsea on the saturday :eek:

I agree now that most players dont have the heart for it anymore, they're all paid far too much. I think players like Terry, Lampard etc have the motivation still, thats Englands problem, we have good players but lack heart and passion. I've seen more passion at the annual Eunuch convention.

Anubis1980 said:
I agree now that most players dont have the heart for it anymore, they're all paid far too much. I think players like Terry, Lampard etc have the motivation still, thats Englands problem, we have good players but lack heart and passion. I've seen more passion at the annual Eunuch convention.
It goes back to the question weather lampard and gerrard can play in the same team, also i cant see the point of playing lennon on the left, he should be on the right and downing on left,

YIDDO!!

COYS!!

well whoop their asses.. ill be watching it down the pub, with alot of stella :) bank holiday friday too.. even better :)

EWWW Stella ;) Gone off lager and beers, never thought id say that ;) i drink red wine now, its official im getting old.

mark thorpe said:
YIDDO!!

COYS!!

well whoop their asses.. ill be watching it down the pub, with alot of stella :) bank holiday friday too.. even better :)
Your lucky im at work on a late shift so am gutted :( , but we have lots of computers there. so il be on skysports update every 10min :) Is been along tim since i saw spurs play descent attacking football, and its great to see may it continue, and lets bring home some UEFA silverware :)

hell yeah :) hopefully we will do it.. ill be workingfrom 7 til 7 probably on thursday, home then straight down the pub.. if my week carries on the way it started today, ill need all the stella i can get my hands on on thursday...

COYS!!

mark thorpe said:
hell yeah :) hopefully we will do it.. ill be workingfrom 7 til 7 probably on thursday, home then straight down the pub.. if my week carries on the way it started today, ill need all the stella i can get my hands on on thursday...

COYS!!
Now im starting to drool :D

I hope u win! good for English footy. Are you the kinda people who want to see Man U or Arsenal etc lose in Europe, cos u dont like them in the Premiership. Never understand people like that, if they win it promotes English footy. Or am i in the minority ;)

Back
Top Bottom