big new virus out??

lol i dont. only when someone uses my pc and i dont want them to see anything dogey :p ... theres still ways to trace stuff. i mean i just formatted my laptop hdd and still managed to recover a lot of data. nothing is safe lol.

... are u saying if some of u guys are infected with Storm, then u guys are gonna put a link that im gonna trust and click on and im gonna get the virus too?...
OMFG! can it penetrate router firewalls?

Well spyware and viruses are getting smarter, and if they can get in and out of your computer with out you knowing it..Then that's not good.

But what are the negatives of this virus? I dont get it, lets say that every computer in the world is infected with storm. Now every computer is just sending this useless virus to each other, even though they have it and don't even know it? Nothing really bad seems to come from it (destroys registry, wipes hdd etc.).

"wipes hdd" isnt bad? ... i wouldnt be happy if that happened to me. all viruses are bad. thats their purpose.
ps: good job with the 1 month late reply :)

no jk means that storm is highly un noticable so what is the negatives of having it if u cant notice it is there in the first place. and the answer is that storm lets the sender hijack ur comp.

oh oops i get him now. i spose hes right. you dont know its going on. my pc's messed up atm. its probs a virus, i dont know for sure though. ill just wait till i can get to my recovery cd in a few days

dude_se said:
lol i dont. only when someone uses my pc and i dont want them to see anything dogey :p ... theres still ways to trace stuff. i mean i just formatted my laptop hdd and still managed to recover a lot of data. nothing is safe lol.

was that a quick format or a full fomat?

Back
Top Bottom