Page Button

Berne

In Runtime
Hi All,

How can I activate my page button at the top left hand side of my desktop?

It seems to be grayed out, and having searched the various helpmenus I cannot find an answer?

Windows XP user.

Berne...

Do you mean the go back button (arrow pointing left) If its greyed out, its because there is no page to go back to.

Hi

If Im online the page function works...but if I am offline and four or five pages deep in a folder the back and forward page arrows are greyed out, plus when I snap to a new page in the folder the new page is a quarter size of the normal page and I have to resize each time, maybe the two issues are related.

I looked at reinstalling but I feel there could be a simple tweak for this one?

Ask

Ahh, i see what you mean, but i dont know the soloution. So, if you are browsing a folder, and want to got back to the listing, the Back Arrow is greyed out? Hmm :S

Ah right, so your in windows explorer? Try going to tools > folder options > general tab and restore defaults, see if that helps.

when you are like the five or four pages deep in a folder check the taskbar. it could be opening new windows for every folder. if it does that you can't go back you have to close. if it is not doing that then i can't help you there LOL

Hi Rafazz,

Good pointer, system functions fine now.

I guess I did not cover all the possibles in my own testing...

Thank you.

This thread is now closed.

Berne

Back
Top Bottom