Help with SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEvok

Baseband Member
i have pirate windows xp, and i want to install SP2 but it wont allow me it says my windows isnt genuine, iv downloaded the sp2 witch is 270mb, is it possible to install sp2 on fake xp's?

Reported post; do not ask this here, WARNED!

DEvok said:
i have pirate windows xp, and i want to install SP2 but it wont allow me it says my windows isnt genuine, iv downloaded the sp2 witch is 270mb, is it possible to install sp2 on fake xp's?

Go out any buy XP :)

... or just dont tell anyone its pirate lol. although you should actually buy it :)

... or just dont tell anyone its pirate lol. although you should actually buy it :)

There is nothing you can do, outside of things that we can't tell you in here. Microsoft is cracking down on piracy, and this is just one of the side-effects. Soon, XP should be really cheap due to the big vista push. I wouldn't be surprised if they let XP home go for $50 before THE END(dramatic cliche drum thumping plays in the background)...

There are ways around it but they wont be discussed here, just go and buy it, its not that expensive.

It's funny how he admitted to having a pirated copy on a forum where his IP address is stored. :rolleyes:

Get an OEM copy off NewEgg or something, it's not that expensive.

its not a real clever idea to post admittign your using a fake OS on a forum which stores ip addresses ;) now, if i wanted.. i could really screw you over..

but im feeling nice, so ill just lock it instead.

go buy xp.. it aint that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom