Transformers

@freestyler you should definitely check out 300
as for transformers, i'm definitely seeing that, i watched it when i was younger and my loyalties to that show have never faltered.
tmnt looks a bit.. silly, but if someone asks me to watch it with them, i'll definitely give it a try.

Yeah, only problem is I need someone to buy tickets and then sneak in with me...
I am NOT watching that with my parents.

Oh, haha that sucks, my movie theatre could careless about how old we are, that's part of the reason why I never know what kind of movie I'm getting myself into since I never bother checking the ratings.

Im looking forward to seeing it, grew up with Transformers!! Should be fun, one of only a handful of movies id consider going to the cinema for. Id like to see TMNT too. They need to make a Thundercats movie ;)

Lol if u watch a cam tho i finds it ruins the movie. A movie like this needs to be seen on a big screen cinema! ok so it might suck but least uve seen it in the best place lol

I can say with about 99% il will have seen it before its comes out on the big screen in the uk (I cant wait, il be on torrents as soon as its released!!!)

BumbleBee is confirmed to be the Camaro which I totally disagree with. If you go to the Transformer's movie site, you will get a bunch of previews and the director's Q&A. I also caught a glimpse of Optimus Prime which is pretty neat. He's as huge as life. They got different colors from the original Transformers. I want to see some combiners in there, but that's not likely. The AerialBots were my favorite. "AerialBots, Transform into Superion!!!"

Another movie coming up is the new Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I can't wait to see that one. Of course, the long awaited Spiderman 3 is a must see.

I wanna see spiderman 3 and fantastic four as well. I like all the superhero movies. Wish they wud bring a decent Hulk out.

Back
Top Bottom