24 XBOX Games!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, ive got some xbox games up on ebay, the bidding starts at $70.00 USD, and buy it now is: $120.00, great deal for all these games! all games are in good condition and play normally, some are more scratched than others BUT they all do play fine. The list of the games being offered is below...

LIST OF GAMES
1. Nascar 2003 (probably the BEST nascar game to date, i think this one even beats nascar 07, the gameplay in this one is awesome, obviously outdated, but its gameplay is very hard to beat)
2. Nascar 2005: Chase for the Cup (awesome single player, work your way up to the nextel cup from the dirt)
3. Nascar 06: Total Team Control (new team control features add a lot of strategy!)
4. MVP Baseball 2005 (Last MLB game made before 2k bought MLB Game rights from EA)
5. Counter Strike (awesome online play, and awesome single player)
6. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (you get two versions of this game, each with case, i used these for system link play)
7. First To Fight (very realistic FPS made with over 200 marines from iraq, very strategic and fun)
8. Rainbow Six 3 (amazing FPS, you are Ding Chavez with the Rainbow Anti-terrorist, awesome strategy, voice activation meaning you can tell your team to open a door, and they will do it along with many other voice commands which makes for a very realistic gameplay)
9. Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (basically the same game as rainbow six 3, but with new physics, new missions and new weapons to use at your disposal)
10. Need For Speed Underground (customize your own car, and own the streets of the underground racing world)
11. Need For Speed Underground: 2 (more customization options, better graphics and more intense gameplay)
12. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (very fun arcade style game, be a cop and catch the law breakers, or be an outlaw and run from the cops in this intense street style racing game)
13. Madden 2005
14. Madden 06 (needs no introduction, simply the best NFL game you can own)
15. Topspin & NCAA 2005 Bundle (this was shipped with many xbox's, and came with mine, no its not pictured, but it is complete with case, and manual)
16. NCAA 2003
17. NCAA 2005 (yes this is a complete version, not with topspin, so you get 2 NCAA 2005 games)
18. Crash n' Burn (not many have heard of this, its like Burnout x10, this game is a mix of demolition derby, nascar and need for speed underground all in one, drive on oval tracks, figure 8 tracks, but heres the catch, with 24 cars the carnage is unreal, and the customization goes as far as different colors for every door)
19. Medal Of Honor Frontline (not enough words to say about this game, simply one of the best world war II shooters available, and part of the best world war II franchise, indulge your senses with 5.1 DTS with bullets wising past your head, really creates an experience that sucks you into the game)
20. Ghost Recon Island Thunder (awesome FPS from the Ghost Recon Franchise, tough strategic missions test the abilities of you as a squad leader)
21. TOCA 2 & Collin McRae Rally 04(one of the most realistic racing franchises available, no this isnt the newest, but its still an awesome TOCA game, and you also get Collin McRae Rally 04)
22. Project Gotham Racing 2 (this game needs no introduction, this IS the BEST online racing game for the xbox console hands down, you will really enjoy the 8 player online action with this game, the graphics are amazing for the xbox console)
23. MX2002 (old, but fun motocross game)
24. NCAA College Hoops 2k3 (yea, umm... this is kinda old, havent played it for years, but i popped it in and it works)

this is a no reserve auction, so good luck guys! anyquestions please ask, if these do not sell on ebay, they will still be up for grabs on here!

Thanks, Kyle
Link removed, see David's sticky here for guidance.

LINK IN SIG

nice selection I'll hit my price when there is a little less time on clock.

Hey, mind PMing me how much you end up selling them for??

I'm thinking about selling some PS2 games, wondering how much I could get.

bullzi said:
hey guys, ive got some xbox games up on ebay, the bidding starts at $70.00 USD, and buy it now is: $120.00, great deal for all these games! all games are in good condition and play normally, some are more scratched than others BUT they all do play fine. The list of the games being offered is below...

LIST OF GAMES
1. Nascar 2003 (probably the BEST nascar game to date, i think this one even beats nascar 07, the gameplay in this one is awesome, obviously outdated, but its gameplay is very hard to beat)
2. Nascar 2005: Chase for the Cup (awesome single player, work your way up to the nextel cup from the dirt)
3. Nascar 06: Total Team Control (new team control features add a lot of strategy!)
4. MVP Baseball 2005 (Last MLB game made before 2k bought MLB Game rights from EA)
5. Counter Strike (awesome online play, and awesome single player)
6. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (you get two versions of this game, each with case, i used these for system link play)
7. First To Fight (very realistic FPS made with over 200 marines from iraq, very strategic and fun)
8. Rainbow Six 3 (amazing FPS, you are Ding Chavez with the Rainbow Anti-terrorist, awesome strategy, voice activation meaning you can tell your team to open a door, and they will do it along with many other voice commands which makes for a very realistic gameplay)
9. Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (basically the same game as rainbow six 3, but with new physics, new missions and new weapons to use at your disposal)
10. Need For Speed Underground (customize your own car, and own the streets of the underground racing world)
11. Need For Speed Underground: 2 (more customization options, better graphics and more intense gameplay)
12. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (very fun arcade style game, be a cop and catch the law breakers, or be an outlaw and run from the cops in this intense street style racing game)
13. Madden 2005
14. Madden 06 (needs no introduction, simply the best NFL game you can own)
15. Topspin & NCAA 2005 Bundle (this was shipped with many xbox's, and came with mine, no its not pictured, but it is complete with case, and manual)
16. NCAA 2003
17. NCAA 2005 (yes this is a complete version, not with topspin, so you get 2 NCAA 2005 games)
18. Crash n' Burn (not many have heard of this, its like Burnout x10, this game is a mix of demolition derby, nascar and need for speed underground all in one, drive on oval tracks, figure 8 tracks, but heres the catch, with 24 cars the carnage is unreal, and the customization goes as far as different colors for every door)
19. Medal Of Honor Frontline (not enough words to say about this game, simply one of the best world war II shooters available, and part of the best world war II franchise, indulge your senses with 5.1 DTS with bullets wising past your head, really creates an experience that sucks you into the game)
20. Ghost Recon Island Thunder (awesome FPS from the Ghost Recon Franchise, tough strategic missions test the abilities of you as a squad leader)
21. TOCA 2 & Collin McRae Rally 04(one of the most realistic racing franchises available, no this isnt the newest, but its still an awesome TOCA game, and you also get Collin McRae Rally 04)
22. Project Gotham Racing 2 (this game needs no introduction, this IS the BEST online racing game for the xbox console hands down, you will really enjoy the 8 player online action with this game, the graphics are amazing for the xbox console)
23. MX2002 (old, but fun motocross game)
24. NCAA College Hoops 2k3 (yea, umm... this is kinda old, havent played it for years, but i popped it in and it works)

this is a no reserve auction, so good luck guys! anyquestions please ask, if these do not sell on ebay, they will still be up for grabs on here!

Thanks, Kyle
*Link removed, see David's sticky here for guidance*

ok, sorry i missread that, if anybody is interested PM me, and i will give you the link

is that legal? lol

bullzi said:
ok, sorry i missread that, if anybody is interested PM me, and i will give you the link, is that legal? lol
No, I'm afraid it isn't, you read the sticky & the comments from members along with it?, if so mate, it should be clear, anyway, here's what you have to do;

[1] List all the items in the body of your post.

[2] Place the ebay link IN YOUR SIG.

OK? good.

bullzi said:
alrighty then, well whoever is interested, the link is in my sig
Sorry about this, but the ebay link should be in the sig of the post where you advertise the items, your potential buyers might not see it in a seperate post, do that, & you're cookin' with gas, man!, good luck :)

Belay that, I see it's already there, so full speed ahead!

Brookfield

Back
Top Bottom