STALKER - Shadows of Chernobyl

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay this game was just released 4 days ago. I remember a few years ago their was ALOT of hype about this game, but everyone forgot about it after the HL2 release.

Simply said, this IMO is the best and most revolutionary game since HL2.

I recommend checking out their site http://www.stalker-game.com/

I just got my copy a few minutes ago, I'll be installing it soon. I heard it's great, really looking forward to trying it out.

hmm, played it a little. Overall I really like it, though I'll have to play longer to get a better idea of what it is really like.

Yeah, I bought Supreme Commander without ever playing the demo and I definitely learned my lesson. I've played it once and that's it.

I've heard nothing but good things about this game but I need a demo first :eek:

DJ-CHRIS said:
Okay this game was just released 4 days ago. I remember a few years ago their was ALOT of hype about this game, but everyone forgot about it after the HL2 release.

Simply said, this IMO is the best and most revolutionary game since HL2.

I recommend checking out their site http://www.stalker-game.com/

The concept of the game is nice, but I've lost interest in it. I've waited so many years for that vaporware to go gold. The only screenshots I saw of that game was in an issue of Computer Gaming World (now known as Games for Windows) back when the infamous 5800 Ultra was released (the one with the two slot leaf-blower) and it looked pretty damn nice back then. I waited and waited...too late now. Maybe I'll give it a try when I find it on BitTorrent or RapidShare, but theres no way in hell I'm buying it. I already paid for it with my patience and time.

Yeah my friend just got it on a torrent but hes a huge gamer esp when it comes to games like this so I can't take his word for his review without a demo.

alvino said:
Maybe I'll give it a try when I find it on BitTorrent or RapidShare, but theres no way in hell I'm buying it. I already paid for it with my patience and time.

there has been a torrent for some time. I'd recommend the one done by hatred.

Back
Top Bottom