-Quad Desert Fury
gamebayadvance.jpg

*Game Boy Color including 6 games and accessories
-Paperboy
-Polaris SnoCross
-Army Men
-Black Bass Lure Fishing
-Game Boy Camera
-Wired Transfer cable(also not pictured)
-Game Boy Carrying Bag
See Next post for pictures of this item
*Stock Intel Heatsink with no thermal paste
See next post for pictures of this item
*2x 512MB DDR2 667
See next post for pictures of this item

Game Boy Color Pictures
gameboycolor.jpg

Game Boy Carrying Bag
gameboybag.jpg

Intel Heatsink Fan side
P3160315.jpg

Intel Heatsink copper block side
P3160314.jpg

2x 512MB DDR2 667
ram-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

hey hascet, how much you want for that pci tv tuner card? also does it have the breakaway cables with the composite inputs and such?? thanks!

kyle

Don't have cash, but I might do eventusally. I'd like to know the price of the RAM and TV Tuner.

No prices are set in stone
-TV tuner $20 shipped to US, that might include canada I just have to find out the shipping charges to there...

@bullzi it comes with the cables I just forgot to get a picture of it. There is a purple cable for hooking up DVD player PS2 etc. to your computer, and a short sound cable that plugs into your sound card so you can hear sound through your speakers
-DDR2 667 RAM $20 shipped
-Game Boy camera $1 over the shipping charges lol so its like $6
i think
-All amounts are in USD

It's rare that I'm sayin gthis, but I need to build money...that RAM and TV Tuner is a he!! of a bargain!

I have one of those Gameboy cameras! They are so old lol, like 0.01 MegaPixel Quality

ya, well i dont have money now, but i am selling games on ebay and the auction will be over in a couple days, they are no reserve so they will sell, but 20 shipped, and its done

i cant be too sure yet though, cause i really want to get a new agp graphics card, so thats my first priority, but i should have 20bucks left over, or we can work a trade or somethin :) thanks a lot, i could really use that tuner...

Back
Top Bottom