Trade a Genuine Vista Key for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I don't think it would be good to trade just a valid key. People will have doubts of it...unless you actually send out a sealed Vista Box.

lhuser said:
IMO, I don't think it would be good to trade just a valid key. People will have doubts of it...unless you actually send out a sealed Vista Box.

it is fully genuine and will activtae 100% guaranteed..i got the key from the sticker on side of my new comp. that use to run vista...its a first come first serve deal...

btw, its vista ultimate genuine key

edit: if you don't belive me, i have been doing trades on other sites...i can refer u to people that i have done offers with...

No, I was PMed by borat. It's just a delicate thing for me to handle. We're no responsible of theft, but I'd like to insure people.

I can trust you...but don't count on me to get it. I hate that OS.

Actually, you could try Ebay if nothing sells here.

If you got that off a prefab system then it may not work for a retail or oem copy. I'm not real sure about the legal aspect of what you're doing. Besides if you activated that system then it's been logged to the set up of that rig.

Well, if he won it off from Hotfix, chances are that it will be an unused one.

I wouldn't even bother with Vista. That's all I hear each day...ugh.

shawn...its john from msn and hotfix lol

anyway....i sorta wrote down a key from a computer at radio shack yesterday and the key doesnt activate but maybe cuz i need an OEM copy of vista lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom