life

dude_se

Proper Legend
i decided to watch the film "the beach" randomly, even though ive seen it before. if you dont know what happens then maybe google it. anyway it got me thinking. life can be so complicated sometimes. money hassles, work problems, etc, etc. what if we could just escape to some paradise island, no rules, no fighting, etc. would it really solve our problems. i personally think i would get bored of it. although i get fed up with my problem filled life, i dont think i could live without it. maybe ive gone abit too far into the film, i dont really know lol. i just wondered if anyone would give up their lifes and move away, somewhere secret. would that really be better, would life actually be so much better without all these complications?
(god i am sounding a bit stupid right now but i am just in a thinking mood)

Well i tried running away to Spain with my parents lol, had a really bad time of it in the UK for a couple of years starting back in 03, but ive realised running away doesnt work! so im off back next month to confront my demons lol and get my life sorted.

I've often wondered and wished i cud run away to a desert island, preferably one populated by a tribe of Cameron Diaz lookalikes whose religion clearly states clothes are evil, and that i am the new messiah. But then i think about my move to Spain, and its almost like paradise here, beautiful scenery etc, and again, running away hasnt done anything for me!, in fact its made it worse lol. So i think id stay and get everything sorted out first, then go off and try and find that island :D

I think that's the question the film answers. It basically says that running away from your problems will only bring you new ones. In essence there is no such thing as a perfect paradise. It's a good movie though. I can relate to what you're thinking and how awesome that would be to be completely secluded from the everyday bullshit of this world. It makes you wonder if there is such an island like that. Chances are there isn't but it's always nice to wonder.

Ð88 said:
I think that's the question the film answers. It basically says that running away from your problems will only bring you new ones. In essence there is no such thing as a perfect paradise. It's a good movie though. I can relate to what you're thinking and how awesome that would be to be completely secluded from the everyday bullshit of this world. It makes you wonder if there is such an island like that. Chances are there isn't but it's always nice to wonder.

yea. im in a thinking mood. theres problems everywhere. i dont think some island like that is the answer after all. it would be cool though. clear waters :D ...

A persons character is judged by how they handle their issues and how they progress through the hardships that life throws at them.

In my opinion, it as our responsibility as human beings to extract the lesson given to us out of every hardship we experience. Every problem you ever encounter has some lesson to learn.. and some are harder to learn than others. If you choose to ignore the lesson that has been brought to you, then the hardship was all in vain, and your likely destined to repeat that same issue. At the least, how can we as human beings spread advice / knowledge if we fail to experience a lesson ourselves? I personally take every hardship I have from a different perspective, and attempt to learn a personal lesson out of it for myself. While it can be extremely hard at times to do so, it is our one true responsibility in life to learn and progress. To learn from your own mistakes and the hardships that life throws at you is by far the greatest opportunity you could provide for yourself, as well as the others around you.

Usually, all people should prepare in concequenses. Today, when I was driving the car, I've told my mother that in life, there's always an obstacle that will inply acting in consequences. If there's a money debt, always be prepared. It's better be safe than sorry.

The paradise you are talking of, will be reach when we die.

Problems in life do suck but if you really think about it it's not necessarily a bad thing. The hard times is when we really begin to build our character. It gets us stronger for when we have harder times. It's just life.

if all the problems could be solved, that would be heaven. There are just way too many problems for us to even know or comprehend that we wouldnt be able to fix.

Starr said:
Problems in life do suck but if you really think about it it's not necessarily a bad thing. The hard times is when we really begin to build our character. It gets us stronger for when we have harder times. It's just life.

yea, and when we solve our problems it feels pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom