Stargate & Stargate Atlantis

Brookfield

Golden Master
I've just watched the last ever Stargate, on Sky One, I expect the Americans have already seen this?, tomorrow it's the last episode of the series for Stargate Atlantis, so we will see at least one more.

U a huge fan then Brook? Would u ever go to a convention?

I've watched a bit of Stargate years ago, thought it was good, not seen any since tho, i liked the original movie tho.

Anubis1980 said:
U a huge fan then Brook? Would u ever go to a convention?, I've watched a bit of Stargate years ago, thought it was good, not seen any since tho, i liked the original movie tho.
Yes I am, I shall miss it, it's been going for 10 years, & nah, I wouldn't go to a convention.

Hmm, I wonder why they would cancel it. Was it just not getting the ratings or were the actors getting too old and ready to move on?

And, yeah, I've seen almost Season 1 in its entirety and I can honestly say that it was very cool and very good.

You ever seen Battlestar Galactica, Brook?

^^ the ratings were going down all the time. They however have planned some other Stargate stuff. (maybe a movie or something)

Also brook, isn't there other half of the 10th season left?

EDIT; Not according to Sky, they've been banging on for a week or more now, how it'll be the last ever, they are now going to show repeats of episodes right from series one, that's a hell of a lot, ten years worth, can you believe that, TEN YEARS!!! wow, I didn't realise that we've had it that long, did you realise that thet were all filmed in Canada?

Brookfield

If i am not mistaken, in US we will have new episodes of Stargate Atlantis on sci-fi chan, i seen the commerical, i think it is to begin in april, and as far as sg1 we still have 1/2 of 10th series left, not sure when tho....

Huge Fan :)

YES, unfortunatly stargate SG-1 will end the season with that final episode. Stargate creators have moved to Atlantis hoping the series can further grow from that story line. I personally like SG-1 than Atlantis I'm sure going to miss it.

Zer0Cool said:
If i am not mistaken, in US we will have new episodes of Stargate Atlantis on sci-fi chan, i seen the commerical, i think it is to begin in april, and as far as sg1 we still have 1/2 of 10th series left, not sure when tho....

Huge Fan :)
Yes I've just had that confirmed, in England, we too will see more episodes of Atlantis in 2008, as for Stargate, it said to be continued, I'm also a huge fan, my next best favourite is Alien, what makes it intensely creepy is the fact they don't have eyes.

Back
Top Bottom