vista wat for?

I'm probably not going to be getting it, but if I will it's probably going to be because of dx10.

RewtGuy said:
Where's reduced performance on the pole?

yer i agree with you, windows vista is cool but they had added to many features and the themes and 3d effects use to much ram and they have no point other than to make it look better, i'd rather have performance then themes

cg1 said:
yer i agree with you, windows vista is cool but they had added to many features and the themes and 3d effects use to much ram and they have no point other than to make it look better, i'd rather have performance then themes
exactly , i am sticking with xp for a while .
if i get vista then it will be in about october/november this year

I didn't get it, and honestly i won't get it until i'm forced to. I'd rather use a Mac. for the rest of my life. OS X Leopard FTW!

cg1 said:
You have obviously never used Vista. Before making an opinion about something, I suggest you actually learn something about it. Maybe you should read this page:
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10877-6156413.html

I'm not getting vista untill SP1 is out! I would only purely get it because I'd want to get used to it ASAP for work reasons :D

this wasn't one of the poll choices, but i went from xp to vista because i got vista for free through a microsoft promotion event. i just wish i had received the home premium edition so i'd have the dvd maker software,,,,i got the business edition which doesn't have dvd support...you have to get a dvd codec to watch dvd's, and would have to buy a dvd authoring program like Nero 7 to be able to create dvd's.

thebigdintx said:
this wasn't one of the poll choices, but i went from xp to vista because i got vista for free through a microsoft promotion event. i just wish i had received the home premium edition so i'd have the dvd maker software,,,,i got the business edition which doesn't have dvd support...you have to get a dvd codec to watch dvd's, and would have to buy a dvd authoring program like Nero 7 to be able to create dvd's.

same. i only have vista because it was free. umm perfectly "legal"

Back
Top Bottom