Suggestions that actually worked...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lhuser said:
The social lounge is there for jokes. Anytime.

Yeah but Tommy Boy suggested a Jokes thread/forum thing. Go check it out. It's got a lot of cool ideas in it. Mostly root helped us along in deciding some stuff. mad props to root though. :D

lhuser said:
Stop argueing against...or, eventually, face a ban.

ban for what? Asking a question? :rolleyes:

^ in one thread you called the admin an idiot, in this you are saying he totally egnores every single suggestion made in this forum. if you carry on flaming like that, yes, you will get a ban. now, as this is such a pathetic and stupid thread, closed..

Jenox said:
Actually you're VERY much mistaken. I don't care about avatars, html who gives a shit, and I don't need anything implemented right now. So no David, this is not one of those posts. :rolleyes: And besides, it's not like you pay very much attention to that section anyways. :rolleyes:

In either case, all I wanted to know was how often suggestions actually get taken into consideration, in other words, this is a post about how mods or an admin actually pays attention to what the members say, which you can obviously expect people to rant about the same relative things.

P.S Don't make assumptions so quickly. ;)

EDIT: The motive for making this thread was the jokes thread, because David hasn't posted jack squat in it. So I wanted to ask the members how often things in the suggestion forum get read or viewed by mods or an admin.

Jenox, you really need to shut your attitude up. Now.

P.S Don't make assumptions so quickly. ;)

Do you know how often I read the staff lounge?????
Do you know what threads are posted in the staff lounge and ideas being discussed?????

You are the one making assumptions. You clearly have not researched what suggestions have been implemented in the past before making accusations as to what hasn't been added

The motive for making this thread was the jokes thread, because David hasn't posted jack squat in it

Your motiviation for reading this thread is that you are un happy because I have not added a jokes section already.

So I wanted to ask the members how often things in the suggestion forum get read or viewed by mods or an admin.

No one knows how many times a thread is read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom