Not sure what this is

cg1

In Runtime
when a Domain user logs onto any pc, on all the windows by the minimize, maxamize and close buttons the is the word "comments?" it is underlined and click able but nothing happens, i was just wandering what this is and where it came from, virus scans didn't find anything :confused:

Can you put a screenshot of this up? My initial thought is somehow a script has been added to obviously create a "button" in the title bar of every window. Is the domain your working on have people who work in C++ or some kind programming language? Maybe they've inadvertently uploaded a script on to the domain. Shooting in the dark. :)

will put screenshot on when server is working (waiting for new ram), only script on the network is a vbs logon script. which only maps drives and printers. i have visualbasic.net on my laptop

hi,

not really sure how it got there i had similar thing on my comp and it showed up on IE if i clicked it and wrote something in the little box next to the comments it printed the web page headed with whatever i put in the comments box..... not sure if its the same see if you can write somethin in the box and give it a print ..

again not sure how it got there but if you find out what its for you may be closer to solution

Scott

no box comes up on mine, could it be something to do with software? but it does not show up on local users though

Back
Top Bottom