new wiring job

I just got the Antec 900 about a week ago, and it's a nice case. My load temperatures dropped about 4-5 degrees Celsius from the Silverstone TJ06 I had before. But I have 2 complaints about it. The first being that it's not the easiest to wire, because of the psu sitting at the bottom and not being able to hide wires behind the other side panel, and the lack of a fan grill for the 200mm fan. I just cut myself a few minutes ago on it and now I'm wearing a band-aid because it left a flap of skin hanging. It looks really cool though, and I like the top-mounted usb ports and power/reset buttons, because my case sits under my desk, but that might not be good for people with a different set up.

I wish all cases were painted black on the inside, it would look so awesome! I should experiment on the old empty Compaq case I have laying around. There's a picture somewhere in the case gallery where someone painted the inside of their TT Armor black, just with spraypaint and no prep work either. I think it was a certain kind of paint, can't remember.

lol my zalman cnps9500 left me which a handfull of blood too. XD

i'm also concidering a TT armor the one with the 25cm fan. but ya i don't think i will start painting until i get a new case. it's gonna look sweet.

img1146zm1.jpg

amazing, its never been cleaner before! the good thing is even after like 4 months, i open the case and there is a minute amount of dust.

where did all the cables go?....

img1149hn1.jpg

LambOfGod said:
Man those Bottom mounted PSUs make it seem messy....

What type of Case is it?

WHATT!!!!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!!!!! BLASPHEMY,

how the hell do you not recognize a cm stacker? no offense but geekdom demands that you familiarize yourself with the stacker prior to posting in any computer forum.

p.s. the bottom mounted psu is actually much better than you think, especially when i have a huge mesh at the bottom of my case for the psu fan to take advantage of. just because you cant mount yours on the bottom doesnt make it messy :D :p

Zaki said:
WHATT!!!!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!!!!! BLASPHEMY,

how the hell do you not recognize a cm stacker? no offense but geekdom demands that you familiarize yourself with the stacker prior to posting in any computer forum.

p.s. the bottom mounted psu is actually much better than you think, especially when i have a huge mesh at the bottom of my case for the psu fan to take advantage of. just because you cant mount yours on the bottom doesnt make it messy :D :p

No i have no experience with this stacker you speak of.

give me a link would ya..

and reread my post i never said bottom mounted PSUs are bad at all.

I said it makes the wiring look messy.

LambOfGod said:
Man those Bottom mounted PSUs make it seem messy....
:rolleyes:

LambOfGod said:
No i have no experience with this stacker you speak of.

give me a link would ya..

and reread my post i never said bottom mounted PSUs are bad at all.

I said it makes the wiring look messy.

:rolleyes:

let's argue like fanboys :D jk, ok here is a link welcome to the world of cooler masterness, http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/ProductList.aspx?catID=614

yeah the wiring isnt so awesome when you dont have a modular psu, the funny thing is that all the electric tape i put on the back of the mobo tray will probably come off in a couple of days due to heat, oh well

if only the cm stacker allows a 30cm fan on the side. and i think you can mount the psu on top too. correct me if i'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom