FS: Gimme P2P whole business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the IP can change just like that. One day I can have my friends IP, the next day he can have my IP, etc. etc. But in terms of broadband, generally it remains the same unless you know how to change it; which some people do.

After all, my IP is dynamic; its always changing and only the last three digits change and they change and change making identical IPs right across the state / province and someone else could end up with my IP any day.

Not questioning your authority, it could be multiple accounts, but IPs can change in seconds; someone logs off. Another person logs on.

Brookfield said:
The numbers are identical & current at the same time,we use vb tecnolgy to obtain this info, which is always bang up to date., David Lindon, Admin head of this site, is long experienced in IT, & would be only too glad to hear your remarks, he is very approachable, members can PM him at any time. oh, & by the way, using bold type is considered to represent shouting

As joxley and google guru have confirmed, it could be that your wrong. As for the bold thing I had no idea it represented shouting, Just thought it'd liven the post up a little.

wow, this is freaky, what is it with IP's i havent done anything wrong, i goto school and log on, and as i do so at home, and why cant i use 2 ips, so you can only ban me on one, please do us all a favour brookfield, go crawl in a hole and die!

and if you dont die go hug a moving train, ok ;)

aff1993 said:
wow, this is freaky, what is it with IP's i havent done anything wrong, i goto school and log on, and as i do so at home, and why cant i use 2 ips, so you can only ban me on one, please do us all a favour brookfield, go crawl in a hole and die!, and if you don't die go hug a moving train, ok.
My apologies, I was wrong, I've just checked again, you have several IP addresses, all different, all perfectly legal, but I thought that your remarks were OTT, when I go, I'd like to go naturally thank you, I was standing on a platform once when someone jumped in front of an express, it said in the papers later, that in took hours to find the head, it had been knocked into the air, into a grass covered ditch, *shudder*

OMG thats digsusting, eewww, sorry bout that, i was angry coz my PC was being a BIT(H, anyhoo, cya

aff1993 said:
OMG thats digsusting, eewww, sorry bout that, i was angry coz my PC was being a BIT(H, anyhoo, cya
That's OK.
I had to keep it down, but several women were violently sick, the lower part of his arm landed at the end of our platform, I got out quick, police cars were pulling up outside the station as I walked away, all thoughts of catching a train were gone, the reaction didn't click in until I'd been indoors ten minutes.

lhuser said:
Draging up oldthreads isn't allowed. It's closedSooo...*thread closed*
I'm ignoring the closed notice, because if you had looked closer, it was aff1993 who posted today after the four month gap, not me initially, causing a notice to come up announcing he had posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom