new wiring job

dadong

Baseband Member
new wiring job **edit**(new TT armor case + 25cm)

New Case!!!! =D

inside without flash

the beast

inside

**new pics coming soon this saturday...too lazy to take out my computer to take pics, so i'm doing it when i redo my rooms wiring this saturday.

old stuff:
just got a ozc gamexstream and a cfx-3200 dr so i had to take everything apart. i decided to do some "beyond my patience" wiring job.

the inside of the computer

with light taken with flash

in the dark

and the mess i hid

any comments???? =)

Very neat, you just inspired me to redo my wiring in my PC.

Did you notice a temp drop with those aluminum heatsinks on your Vid card?

is that an X800 GTO 2 or just a GTO?

Whats your System temp with that overclock. (load/idle)

PS its an X2 not an X3 in your Sig :cool:

I am going to space my harddrives like you have done, thats good thinking,

By the way is that case the SAPRANO? or the TSUMANI?

your system is very close to mine. whats your bech in 3dMark06?

haha lots of questions.

lol k.... let see if i can answer all of the questions. XD

it's an x800gto (the original one) and it can't moniter temps. however the ram doesn't burn my fingers anymore unlike when i touched it with stock cooling.

the temps for me is some what surprising, i'm still trying to find out if it's wrong. but it's at 28 idle and 38 load......strange since i had 30idle and 46 load with my asus a8n-sli premium and my antec truepower 2.0 430w. guess i can't complain XP.

and ya it is an x2 i don't know what i was on when i wrote the sig XD.

it's a tsunami dream and i haven't done benchmarks yet since i'm still testing it at currently at 4 1/2 hours of orthros.

i use both smartguardian and everest. they both report 38 degrees. however the core temps are at 56 which is in my opinion is hot as hell. looks like i need to wait and let the AS5 sink in since i just clean it all off and reapplied the HSF.

overall your case is pretty neat, but doesn't look like you can spread the hdd a bit more as it would probably improve the hdd temps....you wouldn't believe some peoples cases (it's like watching a horror movie XD). so after the wiring i can truly appreciate the layout of my dfi board, it seems to be made just for my case.

i've been eyeing that antec 900 case but i feel too lazy to rewire everything

P.S. i have a sudden urge to paint the inside of my case black

Back
Top Bottom