PCMCIA Problems

cheese91822

Baseband Member
OK Well i have an IBM Thinkpad T22 and the PCMCIA Cards are not working but they are working on other computers. I unintalled the drivers because i thought it would solve the problem, and i was expecting that when you restart the computer it would install automatically but i cant install them again now because Lenovo have one of the worst sites ever which you can get anything from :S Anyone know where i can get a driver from?

The make of the card is Edimax and the version is EW-7108PCG

But this wont help as there is a problem with the pcmcia slots as all card im plugging in dont do anything at all.

cheese91822 said:
OK Well i have an IBM Thinkpad T22 and the PCMCIA Cards are not working but they are working on other computers. I unintalled the drivers because i thought it would solve the problem, and i was expecting that when you restart the computer it would install automatically but i cant install them again now because Lenovo have one of the worst sites ever which you can get anything from :S Anyone know where i can get a driver from?

The PCMIA pins are likely bent, and it's a b*tch to fix

oh dear... the thing is that they dont work in both slots... its like they are disabled but they say that they are enabled. In thinkpad configuration it says they are disabled and when ever i try to enable them it comes up with safely remove hardwere :S

Plus the card goes in properly

They are working and enabled. There is one device called unkown device and i have no idea what it is :S

Note: I just checked the pcmcia slots and the whole top slot has been bent up. The individual pins arnt its the whole top thingy.

Back
Top Bottom