westell 6100 can it be used in lan?

spywarebanisher

Fully Optimized
:) ok so i have a westell 6100, and i want to set up a lan between it and laptop. Problem is that the westell 6100 only has an ethernet port and doesn't have those wireless lights. How do u set up the lan connection for the laptop. I dont want to get a new router that has a wireless capability because westell is very reliable and has turbo tcp as well as a nice firewall. ...This is my firs question here

Just connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, i think thats what your asking :)

no i wanna have two comps connected to internet at same time. and heres a different question. is mobile broadband the only way i can get internet out of my router's range? like if i am at a place with no wireless hotspot how do i get an internet connection without mobile broadband?

spywarebanisher said:
no i wanna have two comps connected to internet at same time. and heres a different question. is mobile broadband the only way i can get internet out of my router's range? like if i am at a place with no wireless hotspot how do i get an internet connection without mobile broadband?
only mobile broadband :)

dam thats really sucky. damit. and i prefer a switch so i can have full bandwidth for both comps. and mobile broadband...dam i dont really want it. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom