Virus Burst Help!!!!

Siver

Baseband Member
I'm trying to get rid of this Virus Burst thing. I used spybot and it seemed to get rid of some of the problems but i still get this fake warning message that i cannot delete because it is still in use and there is no way to disable it...i tried deleting it while in safe mode but no luck...is there anyway to delete the dll file while it is still in use? also i get these files that start with HKEY but i can't find them...anyone know how to get to them? also does anyone know of a good Smitfraud remover that is free and won't ask for a registration code to remove the files?

i had that the other day took my 5 minutes to get rid of it i just ran the computer in safe mode scanned with my ad aware then got rid of the remaining files :)

hah nice. too bad adaware sucks now. now all it tracks are tracking cookies or mru lists ffor me. sigh... but i eventually bump into a cool spyware killer. hate it. and siver, can't u in the future use ur router's firewall? helps loads.

a firewall helps yes, but if the spyware/malware is on the computer already, it will only attract more of it's kind. be careful when installing free software, it might have the ability to plant spyware..ect, without you ever knowing it.

~mr mixx~ said:
a firewall helps yes, but if the spyware/malware is on the computer already, it will only attract more of it's kind. be careful when installing free software, it might have the ability to plant spyware..ect, without you ever knowing it.
yes also malware/greyware and what a bummerware :D

Back
Top Bottom