Gallery: PC input devices

hascet

Fully Optimized
Well don't think anyones thought of this one yet, so post them here :)(i.e. joysticks, controllers, etc.)

Heres my joystick, I just got it yesterday :)

PC300269.jpg

PC300268.jpg

PC300267.jpg

Here's my Logitech game controller:

1002021uu6.jpg

It's tucked away under my flat screen monitor. They sure make great input devices.

Man, whew I have a case of the runs right now. Whew--got to head to the toilet again, and take a copy of PC World magazine with me.

TRDCorolla said:
Here's my Logitech game controller:

1002021uu6.jpg

It's tucked away under my flat screen monitor. They sure make great input devices.

Man, whew I have a case of the runs right now. Whew--got to head to the toilet again, and take a copy of PC World magazine with me.

LMAO.

Dang, this is my kind of thread, lol. My whole setup is nuts, maybe I can get some batteries so I can share with you guys later today.

pc_ms.gif

ms sidewinder , i have a usb for laptop and a gameport for olddesktop , mainly used for playing megadrive emu

Here we go...
First thing you will notice is probably the weird blue stuff. Those are the LED illuminated buttons on the joystick and throttle. The controls are a Saitek X-52 Flight Control System and I love it so much.
Next, you might notice Galaga. lol
DSC01371.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

Then you see my Razer diamondback.
DSC01374.jpg

Last is the Logitech MOMO force feedback steering wheel. I didn't bother to take a picture of the pedals, but they're on the floor under the desk.
DSC01375.jpg

Woo-hoo!

Back
Top Bottom