Windows Vista, What is right for you?

Q: Is Windows Vista a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?

A: Virtually every Windows Vista product edition (with the exception of Starter) ships with both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions on the same DVD. Microsoft expects the computer buying public to switch to x64 during Vista's lifetime. There will not be an Itanium version of Windows Vista.

I'm going for ultimate in a couple few months, i will test it on a another machine first though. :D

mammikoura said:
yes, it was also supposed to be uncrackable. (as was xp) Yet there has been a working version with a crack (never tried myself, but heard this from many places) available for download for quite a long time already.

And I can bet all the money I have that there will be viruses for vista pretty quickly after it's release, maybe even before the release.

I can already write a batch file that if ran under an admin account, it would fubar vista.

you should make a poll on what version people plan to get. I am not sure which one i would want yet. eather home primium or ultimate. ult. doesn't have alot of extra stuff than primium but pri. is alot cheaper.

To show how much I hate Vista, I've installed my best LH system: Longhorn 4074.

I run it ATM, and, besides chopy mouse moves, it's alright. I guess it'll need a bit of tweaking. No IE7 :(

I will probably get Home Premium. Lol @
starteruh9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom