Template

Yeah, I don't really like the font, but other than that, it looks really good.

Some other things to consider:
- You might want to space the discography table out a little bit more. It looks a little bit packed in there.
- When you go to a different page, the music player stops. You might want to put the side navigation bar with the music player in a frame.

Any font suggestions?

About the discography... are you saying to decrease the column sizes of the track listing so the other contents aren't squished?

And the player... if I put it in an iFrame and went to another page, it would still reload... are you saying to make the navigation one frame, and the content another? In that case I'm not sure... I don't really like frame-based sites, but if you're prescribing a more efficient way of navigation I'm open to ideas.

What I meant was increase the column and row width so there is more space in between the words.

Yeah, I meant that you could put them in separate frames, but if you don't want to do that, it's no big deal.

I can't really increase the width without going outside the template limits.

Yeah, I'd rather not go into framework... I included an external player launch link as well.

People would have to download that font to read it in that font though... you are? Too few industrial fans out there, I say... haha thanks. You won't be hearing real industrial from me for at least 5 years though. :p

G9 said:
People would have to download that font to read it in that font though... you are? Too few industrial fans out there, I say... haha thanks. You won't be hearing real industrial from me for at least 5 years though. :p

yeah i guess so, well the font is alright i mean its readable and it isn't too boring.

why 5 years??? industrial-techno is the best though. freaking love that hard thumping beat especially in effiershucht (or however you spell it) by rammstein.

Back
Top Bottom