PC with OS-X?

Clutch1

In Runtime
I was thinking while on the toilet the other day (it's where I do my best thinking), "Can I run OS-X on my PC?" The way I understand computers (which is in the simplest, most generic forms) the OS tells the computer what to do and when. So, on a technicallity, I can install OS-X on my hard drive and run Mac thru my pc.

Can anyone tell me if I can and what I have to do to get it to work?

DJ-CHRIS said:
Their's X86 OS X install discs, which work far far far better than Pear PC :)

Yeah, If I manage to do it, I'll build a FAST PC.

Any suggestions on where I can get these discs and how much they would run me??

Renegadeandy does it on his laptop, and it works pretty well.

But it is completely pirated and dodgy.

i did this like a million times and it depends on the computer. on my comp it worked perfectly fine, but on some comps it refuses to start the install, or doesnt install properly, or doesnt boot, or no drivers. so its better to get a mac. i have ways to make an install start if it doesnt want to but it takes like an extra 3 hours.

borat_sagdiyev said:
i did this like a million times and it depends on the computer. on my comp it worked perfectly fine, but on some comps it refuses to start the install, or doesnt install properly, or doesnt boot, or no drivers. so its better to get a mac. i have ways to make an install start if it doesnt want to but it takes like an extra 3 hours.

If I could afford one do you think I'd be asking this question?

borat_sagdiyev said:
ok well what are your specs? exact mobo model and if your using ide or sata hard drives.

Well. If I tried to use my existing PC it would go something like this:

PC>
CN-51-31A_350x435.jpg
<OS-X

ERROR! ERROR!

LOL!!!

I wanna build one from scratch. Get a blank HD, whatever motherboard/processor I need, BIG ass graphics card and gobs of RAM. I just need to know what specs I need to put into the PC to be able to handle the Mac OS-X.

Back
Top Bottom