The Anti-Hackers Guide to securing your password(s)!

Raffaz said:
I keep all my passwords in my head, and they are all good ones, i would never leave them inside a password program.

Do you keep track of over 50 passwords? I do and my head just doesnt work for them all.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Do you keep track of over 50 passwords? I do and my head just doesnt work for them all.

Well then ya would keep them on a ZIP disc with password protection on. The only way to remove that is to format the disc. But who is gonna get hold of it in the first place. And to be honest, im not bothered about what you have to remember, im just pointing out what i do, ok

no need to get angry, hes just trying to have his own opinion, your not always right you know, some-ones getting a bit big for their boots, if ya catch my drift. WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE!! ;)

aff1993 said:
it means if they are too easy or too simple to crack, change them to harder
P.S, i am trying to help, can i have some good rep points Please???

LOL, not helping to benifit other people? :eek:

aff1993 said:
no need to get angry, hes just trying to have his own opinion, your not always right you know, some-ones getting a bit big for their boots, if ya catch my drift. WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE!! ;)

Whos angry like? And where have i said that my answer is the correct one? Im just giving my opinion, just like DJ-CHRIS gave his opinion aswell,thats what ya do on forums isnt it? I think someone has got a bee in his bonnet. Lol

Raffaz said:
Well then ya would keep them on a ZIP disc with password protection on. The only way to remove that is to format the disc. But who is gonna get hold of it in the first place. And to be honest, im not bothered about what you have to remember, im just pointing out what i do, ok
See, now thats getting angry!

aff1993 said:
See, now thats getting angry!

No its not at all, to be honest the only person who annoys me on these forums is you with ya spamming, and dont say ya not. I checked ya old posts and ya done the same a few months ago with a different site, ya sad.

ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya...

Did you know that it is impossible to lick your elbow!
^
Thats
Random
Raffaz

Back
Top Bottom