Sucks :(

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
The Shop I work at once had two locations.

One off base
One on base (in a store)

Well they had business insurance on the off base one, and paid 100 euros a month for the one base one. BUt the off base on came with libatery insurance, and business insurance covering any accidents relating to their business.

When they had their off base store I could work on their on base store simply becase they had insurance and the store on base wasn't worried If I got injured even though I wasn't on the payroll I would be considered to be the computers stores responsbility and there insuranec covered such accidents. But now since they lost it, I can't work there unless they hire me, which they can't afford.

Kinda sucks, I was hoping to bring in my PC on saturday and fix it there myself (just reinstalling XP and office) but found out that I couldn't because of that reason.

unlucky, no joy there.

i thought you had your own business? the few messages i have followed, i thought that was the case, sorry if i was wrong.

anyways, just spend this saturday at home with some beefy headphones,nasty music and get stuck into that pc. thats my mission this saturday after i go for a 'coffee' in central Amsterdam...

It is, I just work down there somtimes from time to time. I do my business on the side. And coffe in central amsterdam sounds like fun :).

Back
Top Bottom