Error message

ace777

Fully Optimized
I have been working on old computers latley and I updated the OS to XP from ME.Before I tranferred to XP the main system(32) .Dll's were having issues running certain programs. I was running windows media player and I left the room for a few minutes when I returned I found this message
STOP Error 0x0000007A, KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
and it listed several other error codes(0xC0000185, and date stamp: 3b7de698?!?). If anyone can get back to me on what this means I am not to familiar with system files so if it is repairable I would like to know.
-thanks.

no It was an upgrade I purchased so I did'nt think I would need to update the drivers

ok my laptop is beyond fucked, when i start up it goes to the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen with white wrighting and starts this error crap. says media test failure and attempts to retry with no avail, it just says it over and over but i dont know whats wrong with it
plz help me

Tech N9ne said:
ok my laptop is beyond fucked, when i start up it goes to the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen with white wrighting and starts this error crap. says media test failure and attempts to retry with no avail, it just says it over and over but i dont know whats wrong with it
plz help me

Can ya not start ya own thread like, is it to hard?

I would do a clean install with your XP disc, if its an upgrade disc, it will still work providing you have your Me disc aswell for validation. Just seems to me that the problems you were having with ya Me installation, have transferred to ya upgrade aswell

Back
Top Bottom