How to remove XP setup

Have you tried all the USB ports on your computer? Have you been in device manager and checked that everything is installed properly? Also check in event viewer and see if there are errors there about the USB problems. If there are then post them

Raffaz said:
Have you tried all the USB ports on your computer? Have you been in device manager and checked that everything is installed properly? Also check in event viewer and see if there are errors there about the USB problems. If there are then post them

theres only 1 port on the laptop (its old) and ive checked device manager... everything works periodically but the majority of the time its device not recognized... i wanna fix it completely.. i checked event viewer i see not errors regarding usb

ive tried many USB cables... that loopback seems a little extreme isnt there any trouble shooting techniques u can recommend me try? i mean ive tried uninstallin the USB Root Hub and Serial controller.. and i made that "DisableSelectiveSuspend" dword, but it still only randomly works

Back
Top Bottom