Router Problems

Bob94571

In Runtime
Hey guys,
I have a Linksys BEFSR41 v4... this thing is a B-I-T-C-H... i upgraded the firmware because i always got a steady connection drop every few hours or so... well me thinking that it would be a good idea to upgrade the firmware just ran into a crap load of GAY... now i drop connection evey 20 or so minutes idle, and every 15 secinds if im using Azureus or Limewire, Games are lagging to the point where ill be running then it will jump back about a second to where i was then... I read some forums i found on google and this seems to be a norm. Linksys is no help they only have the latest firmware...

does anyone have a link to an older version say 1.04.03 i think is what i need

also im thinking about ditching the thing anyways... what router can i get for about the same price that is a GOOD one

EDIT: Ok i found the firmware and its working ok now (Figures i would find it after posting) but i would still like an idea of a router to get if this starts acting up again

The V4 of that router I have found is very unstable and crashes alot. I've had no luck with the newest firmware on these models either.

It's bad enough that we have ditched these routers completly.

And, firmware does not have a sexuality, it's neither gay not straight so dont label it as one. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom