Gaming rig for sale or trade! Other items as well

We are in the same state. One highway connects each city. He told me he used USPS Parcel. They tell you it will take from 5-9 days. It's been 15!

It doesnt take longer for a heavier Item if you paid for that type of shipping. I can do UPS Next day air and get it tomorrow, but I will be paying Hundreds!! See where I'm going.

Just be aware of this guy TheBurninator

woah woah man before you go off and badmouth me behind my back atleast email me or something jeez. I've been trying to contact you via email but it says your email address is wrong. I was going to tell you that I had put the wrong street address and will be resending it tomorrow. And besides, you said the laptop would be in friday or saturday. Last friday. What's up with that? My homework ended up being 2 days late because I had to use the library's computer.

If you really don't want to go through with it I can just keep it and we can call it done.

Corey

Next time you do a business deal, don't go around saying you're "young and stupid" and then go on a forum saying how bad of an experience you had with someone. You can keep your laptop, because as far as I know you never shipped it, and was waiting for me to ship mine so you could keep both and say "oh I shipped it but it got lost in the mail" or something like that.

Good luck with further deals with david. (not too thorough)

I sent you my address. How hard is it to print it out. No mistakes there. The post office has the Laptop. I told them if I got a package from a certain person, to go ahead and send the Laptop. I did some work for them and know them like my family. Anyways, I've been wanting a desktop. My e-mail is the right one. Don't come up with any excuses. You could of always sent me a PM, called me, etc.

Anyways, Just let me know if you want to continue. I'll send you a PM with my address. There is no way you can get it wrong. But let me know so I can send it to you.

Feel bad about this Corey, but you could of let me know. Thats why Private Mess. is here for!

p.s. You can call the Post Office if needed. I can scan the receipt and post it on here so everybody can see it too.

yeah i think david got it, he just wanted to get a refund and scam more ppl. we did a background check, and he went to jail before.

didn't know if your parting it out at all, i assume not. if you have a socket 939 processor by chance that you wanna get rid of let me know. i'm kind of in the market for one.

Back
Top Bottom