Going from IE to Firefox???

Gcreeper314

Baseband Member
Hey guys i was just wondering if FireFox is better than IE??? If yes how do i get rid of IE and stay only with Firefox?

You don't need to completely get rid of Internet Explorer. Just leave it as is.

Getting rid of internet explorer is a pain in the arse and can cause problems. Just leave explorer installed, and download firefox additionally. I use Firefox. It is extremely customizable due to the easy to use extension and add-on features. You can have an add-on to tell you the weather, block popups, play music, pretty much anything you want.

ya dude get firefox. there isnt really much new you have to learn when switching from ie to firefox. firefox just has better stuff and is faster and has waayy less popups.

Can't you just do this?

1. Go to Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
3. Click Show Updates checkbox
4. Click whatever version of IE7 you have
5. Click the Change/Remove button

I was for along time a lover of IE, but since i have seen the light. I LOVE Firefox, it allows for great bookmarking tools and it crushes alot less. You sound never just delete IE, it much more healthy to keep it there and just set Firefox as your Default internet program thingy. But try it out for yourself and you will love it.

no you can't just get rid of IE that way.. its inter weaved into windows explorer and various other apps windows runs. uninstalling IE is really really not worth the trouble.. if you want to use Firefox just download Firefox and when you run it for the first time just hit yes to setting it as your default browser. warning you now if you try to uninstall IE your gonna have your work cut out for you.

Back
Top Bottom