FS: (2)Dell 2407wfp Monitor

KlupitaK

Solid State Member
Hello, I have two Dell monitors I am looking to sell. Thay are brand new still in the dell box. thay are the newest version, I belive A03. I have had these for about a month, I ordered them new from dell but before thay arrived I got a great deal localy on a 30" monitor. I'm looking to get $500 each or $800 for bolth plus shipping. I know I'm new so feel free to pm me eny questions you may have.

random negro said:
monitor, or monitor and television. do you only want cash or do you acept trades.
they are monitors but I think thay can also be used as telivisions. I know a ps2 or xbox will hook up to them. I realy would like to sell these, have a lot of other computer stuff just laying around.

so i guess that's a no on the trades then? hmm well i'll see what i can do and i'll get back to you, check and see if it has an ant. in. i'm interested.

please tell me you'll take trade and cash =)

random negro said:
so i guess that's a no on the trades then? hmm well i'll see what i can do and i'll get back to you, check and see if it has an ant. in. i'm interested.

please tell me you'll take trade and cash =)

thay have conections for DVI, VGA, composite video, S-video, component video, USB upstream port, and 4 USB downstream ports. as far as trade what do you have?

look on my thread it's about 2 posts down i beleive. that is what i have for trade. i also have a portable dvd player ft including remote and other accessories.

random negro said:
look on my thread it's about 2 posts down i beleive. that is what i have for trade. i also have a portable dvd player ft including remote and other accessories.
pm sent

Back
Top Bottom