Please Help Me

Ok you said he has had access to your computer before????? He might of install a keylogger onto your computer. Which means that whenever you press any keys on your keyboard the keyloggging program logs it. Now can you still log into your Myspace and change passwords? IF you can go into there and change your password without using your keyboard. Now there is keyboard program that will help you do this, START > ALL PROGRAMS > Accessories > Accessibility > and it should be called keyboard something..

Now use this to program to change your password, then after that download a spyware program e.g. Spybot or Ad-aware. This will find and delete any keylogging programs.

Now finally, if you say he is talking over your computer, he might be remote logging in, to check- Right click on MY COMPUTER - Properites - REMOTE TAB - If Remote access is ticked, untick it. then ok settings. LET me know how it goes

thanks, I think I can keep him out, but I also think he has my IP address, and I read that that can make it almost impossible to keep him out, I am begining to see that this is almost impossible to prove, I am asking this on 2 different forums and no one can seem to pinpoint a soulition, so I guess I am kind of SOL so to speak, but thank you for all you help and advice I really do appericate it, if someone can tell me how hard or easy this would be for an IT guy to do that might help my "case" , thanks again fo rall your help

lol, you cant keep anyone from knowing your ip address.. Its not had to get.

Like he said you can use the screen key board

To shorted the way to get to it goto Start > Run > osk
type in osk and hit enter and it will get you the On Screen Keyboard - hints the osk llol.

however, you can get zone alarm and block him!

hope this helps.
-Q

yeah I had zone alarm and it magicaly got deleted while I was out of town...hummmm... I got a new firewall that I rated pretty well "Sunbelt Kerio" and I did find a "key logger" called personal inspector and a IM logger. But how hard would it have really been to get in with no firewall? are we talking very easey or what. my wife seems to think that it is highly unlikely that it is almost impossible.

Back
Top Bottom