Western Digital Raptor 80Gb 10,000RPM SATA

aaron12345

In Runtime
I have about 80 Western Digital Raptor 80Gb 10,000RPM SATA 150 Hard drives for sale.

Specs:

Model Number: WD800GD
Dell Part Number (will work in any brand PC): 0X9280
Series: Western Digital Raptor (the fastest SATA drives out!)
Capacity: 80 GB
Speed: 10,000 rpm
Cache: 8MB
Seek time: 4.5 ms avg
Interface: Serial ATA (SATA) 150
Power Connector: Serial ATA and 4 PIN Molex
Condition: Brand New with 1 Year Warranty
RoHS Compliance: Yes
Additional Specifications: http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc...9jbnQ9MSZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y

This listing is for a New 80Gb Western Digital Raptor. Not, a 74Gb, but an 80Gb Raptor! There are only two ways to get a NEW 80Gb 10,000 RPM Raptor. Buy a $1000+ Dell XPS system, or buy one through me. These are not sold in computer stores to the general public!

You may ask, is there any difference between the 74Gb and 80Gb drive in performance? The answer is, the only difference you'll see is the 6 extra Gbs! The drives are exactly the same physically, the only reason why WD released the Raptor in the 74Gb size is because marketing people (in their infinite wisdom) wanted to make the Raptor drives the same size as WD's enterprise SCSI series instead of their SATA/IDE series. Their solution was to use software to hide the last 6Gb of the drive. You're still paying for all 80Gb, and you should be getting them! However, WD produces a limited number of these drives for select OEMs (Dell) and now I'm bringing them directly to you!

These drives are brand new and FACTORY SEALED. It will come to you in a factory sealed static free bag with no accessories. These drives are compatible with any computer that supports SATA, but may need to be formatted.

Price: $109 for 1-3, contact me for better pricing on 4+.

Domestic Shipping Options (including AFO/FPO):

* Priority Mail $6.95
* Express Mail $16.40
* Any other USPS or Fedex option (contact me for a quote)

International Shipping Options:

* Global Priority Mail to Canada and Mexico $11.75
* Global Priority Mail to most other countries $13.75
* Global Express Mail to all countries - contact me for a quote

Warranty:

This item has a 1 year warranty directly through me with return shipping paid. This warranty does not cover abuse or physical damage (I'm resonable, just don't drop it from 5 feet onto a tile floor).

Payment:

I can do this transaction on ebay at the link below or directly (off of ebay):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=180043442187&rd=1&rd=1

I accept the following forms of payment:

*Credit Cards through GoogleCheckout or PayPal
*USPS Postal Money Orders
*Personal/Business/Cashiers Checks (up to 10 days to clear).

Please feel free to checkout my ebay feedback here:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&myWorld=true&userid=speedycomputers1

Thanks and please contact me (PM or through ebay) if you have any questions.

Aaron Perman
SpeedyComputers

Its a shame ya in the states or i would have had one or maybe a few, to much trouble though if anything goes wrong with the drive (shipping costs etc)

Raffaz said:
Its a shame ya in the states or i would have had one or maybe a few, to much trouble though if anything goes wrong with the drive (shipping costs etc)

Yeah, i've just thought of that, shipping would be similar for you and me..

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, i've just thought of that, shipping would be similar for you and me..

their still cheap tho, works out at about £57+PP. Im definately tempted lol.

Since these drives are New OEM (they come in a sealed static free bag without accesories, but I'll throw in a SATA cable if you ask nicely :) ) not retail I only have a 1 year warranty from my distributor which I'm passing on to you.

Shipping to the UK is only $13.75 USD for Global Priority Mail Insured - and if you have any problems I'll pay return shipping as well as the shipping costs to send you a new one.

I'm confident in everything I sell, and if you're like me, you HATE paying return shipping when things fail and they're covered under warranty (or even worse, if you're shipped the wrong item)...

The total price to the UK including shipping is approx. £64 (subject to change slightly due to currency and exchange fluctuations)

is this raidable with a 74gb raptor? or is it a different model number than the 74gb model?

aaron12345 said:
Since these drives are New OEM (they come in a sealed static free bag without accesories, but I'll throw in a SATA cable if you ask nicely :) ) not retail I only have a 1 year warranty from my distributor which I'm passing on to you.

Shipping to the UK is only $13.75 USD for Global Priority Mail Insured - and if you have any problems I'll pay return shipping as well as the shipping costs to send you a new one.

I'm confident in everything I sell, and if you're like me, you HATE paying return shipping when things fail and they're covered under warranty (or even worse, if you're shipped the wrong item)...

The total price to the UK including shipping is approx. £64 (subject to change slightly due to currency and exchange fluctuations)

I noticed that for each additional unit i purchase, i will have to pay another $13.75 USD. Is there anyway you can reduce this if im buying a few? Also what would the price be if i were to purchase 4 or 5? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom