New guy here with some computers for sale!

Frimon86 said:
Dude you an iddiot.

Obviosuly you didn't read my thread fully otherwise you would have understood it you just read the area saying "$5" let me recorrect that.

Breakdown:
WORD: $5 something
Def: $5XX something, so five hundreded and something.

So it was $5??

Yeah but you only put $5, you didn't put $5XX, make your self clearer next time, remember, we can't express tones on here..

so are you wiling to split up the parts and sell them seperately ? or do the computers have to be sold as one unit?

~mr mixx~ said:
so are you wiling to split up the parts and sell them seperately ? or do the computers have to be sold as one unit?

he already told ya'll what he prefers to do...but he sounds fishy and gets no slaps from the mods...however i pop my head up to sell some hdds and it's "off with his head"....fkn brits

well i'm not fishy just tryin to get rid of some computers that i have because im should be going to the marines very soon.

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at 52 langton road mount barker w.a Australia 6324 thank you very much for your time.

systeq said:
he already told ya'll what he prefers to do...but he sounds fishy and gets no slaps from the mods...however i pop my head up to sell some hdds and it's "off with his head"....fkn brits
:eek:

systeq said:

he's not a company trying to sell his computers....hello

Back
Top Bottom