Day-Veed RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a report from tolly labs that 3com rated better than cisco routers and they also have better specs and more ram and a better processor in tehm then the cisco ones and are perfectly compatible with cisco routers!!!

FuRgy said:
Hello,
I'm just making this thread for anyone to suck up to David.
I just wanna thank you David for the best server i've ever visited. So much solutions..yet so much problems....So much Members. So much DEDICATED members. I hope to be a DEDICTATED member to {C}omputer {F}orums.

Also may I just take this opportunity to point out that this is the best site I've ever visited in my entire life. (1 whole year!!)

Anyways I would like to end this post by saying

THANK YOU DAY-VEED.
He is under great pressure, running several large sites, the last thing he wants is your aggression & sarcasm, any more posts in this vein, & youll have some time off to think about it, & that's not a threat it's a promise, oh, & extra days if you name me as sucking up :mad:

LOL< brookfield did you read the thread? Not questioning your authority or anything but there were around 10 replies after FuRgy's post saying thank you david, and even david lindon himself said thank you. :) :)

i'm sure David enjoy's all the compliments and all, yes this place is great, but this thread goes back to 2004....so i think i'll let it rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom