FS: Gimme P2P whole business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aff1993

In Runtime
Hi,
Im selling Gimme P2P, the easiest gnutella p2p ever, if you would like it you can sell it and make money, all the files and source will be passed to you, and so will the password, there is no set price, please email if you are interested

aff1993@gmail.com

sorry, its not for sale, it is being stolen though on that stupid gratias site which P***** me off, and im going to get rid of it from there, those idiots!

aff1993 said:
sorry, its not for sale, it is being stolen though on that stupid gratias site which P***** me off, and im going to get rid of it from there, those idiots!
Just as well, if you had attempted to sell it here, it probably would have been disallowed,...no advertising off-site.

aff1993 said:
Explain; you have two IP's, [same name, aff1993] only one allowed, if you don't respond ASAP, both accounts will be terminated.

Not questioning your authority or anything Brookfield, but if you see 2 IP#s from the same username, it probably just changed. Ip's can change Brookfield.

scotty_35345 said:
Not questioning your authority or anything Brookfield, but if you see 2 IP#s from the same username, it probably just changed. Ip's can change Brookfield.
The numbers are identical & current at the same time,we use vb tecnolgy to obtain this info, which is always bang up to date., David Lindon, Admin head of this site, is long experienced in IT, & would be only too glad to hear your remarks, he is very approachable, members can PM him at any time. oh, & by the way, using bold type is considered to represent shouting

Brookfield, sorry to have to say this, but someone can have two ip's, he might have a dynamic IP, or evan dial up, where the ip would change..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom