F/S A few computer components.

(6600)

If I found out about shipping, would you reserve it for me? I have the money, just want to find some cheap shipping..

joxley1990 said:
(6600)

If I found out about shipping, would you reserve it for me? I have the money, just want to find some cheap shipping..

10$ for shipping of each component, and I send it 3-4 day priority mail.

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at 52 langton road mount barker w.a Australia 6324 thank you very much for your time.

Back
Top Bottom