Stop deleteing my for sale threads?! WTF?! I want it back I spend an hour making it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is going on here/ This is the second time I lost my fs thread I want to know were the hell it is? I want it back I spend an hour setting it up and typing and linking eveything i have for sale! THis is bull were is it and who keeps deleting it?!

Re: Stop deleteing my for sale threads?! WTF?! I want it back I spend an hour making it!

I know how you feel. I spent over 45 mins making mine, and it was deleted. I posted 2. One for Computers, and the other one for a phone. And someone left the one for the phone.

Re: Stop deleteing my for sale threads?! WTF?! I want it back I spend an hour making it!

whats the deal? it was a leget thread with links of items paypal only, even said you can pm me with real pics. Mods get my thread back so I can copy and paste it somwere else.

Some mod needs to lose their damn job.

Who says it was the mods? Proberly an error with the server, or VB or something, why would a mod delete the threads?

Yes, I saw it. David, let me get yours as well. Someone likes to move it and it's not me.

Ok, for killermax, you're safe to post. As for you david, apparantly, it was for promoting your company, which isn't allowed. I also read your post joxley. All John is doing is to actually help, but the thing is, he needs to re read the rules. And, don't hope him to get scammed, that's plain wrong.

So, that being, ...

Sooo...*thread closed*

Killer95max said:
WTF is going on here/ This is the second time I lost my fs thread I want to know were the hell it is? I want it back I spend an hour setting it up and typing and linking eveything i have for sale! THis is bull were is it and who keeps deleting it?!
I don't know about your missing thread, that's another matter, I am here to inform you that I have investigated your IP, & have found you have six accounts, all different, all under the name of Killer95max, explain please.

Second request I think you're OK to post, but to make sure, get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom