Selling tips

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
well, i'm not really selling now, but i will be in the future, most likly on ebay. seeing as how this is for buying and selling i figured this would be the right place to ask this question.

when i sell on ebay, i will be selling used computer parts (that still work). is there any way i can prove that the parts work when i ship them, so if they don't work when the reciver gets them that i am not responseable (ie shipping dmg, or the person damages it while installing)?

Most people just write "Not responsible for damage caused during shipping" on the pages. I guess it depends what you're selling - If it's a monitor you could show it in use.

freestyler105 said:
Most people just write "Not responsible for damage caused during shipping" on the pages. I guess it depends what you're selling - If it's a monitor you could show it in use.

the not responsable would work for most of it. but what i'm more conserned about is the non-visable dmg (ie the don't ground them selves, pick up the RAM the just bought and shock it rendering it useless). Would adding "or damaged caused by imporper handeling on recivers end" to what you said work?

I think it's just implied that if you damage something of yours, inadvertently or not, it is not anyone else's fault.

celegorm said:
well, i'm not really selling now, but i will be in the future, most likly on ebay. seeing as how this is for buying and selling i figured this would be the right place to ask this question.

when i sell on ebay, i will be selling used computer parts (that still work). is there any way i can prove that the parts work when i ship them, so if they don't work when the reciver gets them that i am not responseable (ie shipping dmg, or the person damages it while installing)?
When advertising items/services on Ebay, you must not provide an open link, or it will be disallowed, you must list all the items in your post, providing a link, but only in your signature, read only, do you understand?, get back to me, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom