23-inch planar widscreen LCD monitor for sale

shadymilkman

Solid State Member
ok, I am selling my girlfriends 23-inch planar widescreen LCD PC monitor for her and I figured I try a post here. It is in perfect condition; no dead pixels or scratches. it is pretty much brand new. she had it for a few months but rarely uses it (she likes to use my laptop). her mom gave it to her for a present and she would just rather have the money 'casue she already has a monitor for her comp. anyway, heres the specs:

-23" widescreen LCD Multi-Media monitor with analog and digital inputs
-Delivers a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 pixels and 250 cd/m² brightness for crisp and clear images
-Ultra-fast 8 ms response time for excellent video performance
-Incorporated Planar's RapidVideoâ„¢ accelerator provides excellent full-motion video performance
-Integrated stereo speakers for enhanced multimedia experience

you can find it on dell.com for exact details

they are selling it for $1099.95 so she want to get $850.00 for it. again, it is in perfect condition and probably has like 3 hours of use, she even has the original box that it came in. I took some pictures of it next to her 15 inch screen so you can realize the size of it.

2w1y32b.jpg

4797b0m.jpg

Looks nice, but way too expensive for what I can afford. I already have a nice 20.1" LCD anyways.

Good luck with your sale though. :) It sure is nice.

EDIT>>> Are those pictures in .bmp format? They take so long to load...

alvino said:
Looks nice, but way too expensive for what I can afford. I already have a nice 20.1" LCD anyways.

Good luck with your sale though. :) It sure is nice.

EDIT>>> Are those pictures in .bmp format? They take so long to load...

I don't know what they're in...I think it''s jpg. I posted it on another forum that I go to and they load quick. but they take long here, I don't know what's going on.

shadymilkman said:
ok, I am selling my girlfriends 23-inch planar widescreen LCD PC monitor for her and I figured I try a post here. It is in perfect condition; no dead pixels or scratches. it is pretty much brand new. she had it for a few months but rarely uses it (she likes to use my laptop). her mom gave it to her for a present and she would just rather have the money.
One very important thing to consider, do you have her mother's full agreeance to this transaction?, if you haven't it could be bye bye girlfriend,....no no, I'm serious!

Back
Top Bottom