F/S A few computer components.

gudehus

Solid State Member
I just upgraded my computer and would like to sell some of my old parts.

I would like to sell...

GeForce 6600 DDR 256mb AGP Video Card ~ 25$
Pentium 4 3ghz Processor with HT~ 25$
1 stick of Kingston 256DDr KVR400/256R 2.6v Ram~15$

I also have a ABIT IS7 Series Motherboard ~25$
I think it is a IS7-M. Supports a Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 Processor with 800MHZ, 533Mhz, and 400 MHz System Data Bus.
Supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
Intel 82865PE (MCH) + 82801ER (ICH5R) Chipset
Supports 4 Dimm single/dual channel ddr 400/333/266 Memory
1AGP 8x/4x and 5 PCI slots.

I would show pic's but I dont have a digital Camera. If Anybody is interested in these computer components and wish to know more information about them ask and I will go more indepth. All these parts are used. They all work fine and in good condition. I just simply dont want them and I have no need for them anymore. Of course you would also have to pay for shipping, but that shouldnt cost much at all.

Look, I have something set aside for a guy aswell, but I will spare the money for it.

IF YOU SHIP IN CANADA, set aside the 6600...I want it! I will send you a money order...that's the only way I can do it.
I want this FX5200 out of my P4.

PM sent!

Paws off of that video card! I resevered it. All I'm waiting is my freaking friend to give me the $25. I have around $15 now for the shipping.

Damn, fair play..

I want the processor then..

If you don't get the GPU, I second reserve it, because I have the money right now..

I still have the GeForce 6600 up for sale, The motherboard, and the Ram. Although I misprinted it, I have 512 of ram.. Not 256mb, But still for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom