Cell phones. Razr and Samsung slide.

david76008

Baseband Member
I bought some phones out of Ebay, and a couple of months later, found I could upgrade my phones thru t-mobile. I couldn't let that offer go by, so I bought a couple(family plan) and decided to sell them.

* Samsung SGH-t809 (Brand New) $200 Shipped. **UNLOCKED**
* Samsung SGH-t509 (Brand New) $130 Shipped. **UNLOCKED**
* Motorola Silver Razr (Used) $100 Shipped. **UNLOCKED**
* Motorola Silver Razr (Used) $100 Shipped. Waiting to be Unlocked

*Bluetooth Headset $30 Shipped
*Blue Razr Cover $10 Shipped.(NOT the cheap snap ons. Auctual pieces) Free with first Razr Buyer.

**All come with Manual, Charger, and headset.
Headset does NOT come with box.

** I can also unlock any phone for $10+Shipping. Will do other Razor on time.

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0030.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

e5_1.jpg
<<<<----Not Auctual Picture. Will get one soon.
DSC02273.jpg

If your seriously intrested, I could take some for you...Its basically brand new, I dont have an ebay account, which is why i cant sell it...From my rep and posts, Im sure you can trust me...Anyhow, I did a warranty swap not to long ago, maybe a month, so its brand new basically...Anyhow, would you be willing to do a swap for swap?

Yeah thats the one, I have everything..The cables, software, orange and blue plates (came w/phone) home charger, and all the manuals..Does the 809 have any big problems, scrathes and what not, bad camera? its perfect correct?

edit, and headphones, and headphone adapter.

G35x said:
Yeah thats the one, I have everything..The cables, software, orange and blue plates (came w/phone) home charger, and all the manuals..Does the 809 have any big problems, scrathes and what not, bad camera? its perfect correct?

edit, and headphones, and headphone adapter.

Perfect condition. It has a 1.3 Megapixel camera with zoom.

Back
Top Bottom